This is a contract between K9 Adventures LLC and the pet owner whose signature appears below (hereinafter called “Owner”).
1. Owner agrees to pay the rate for daycare/ boarding in effect on the date pet is checked in to the K9 Adventures LLC (a, posted in office).
2. Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested, and all veterinary costs for the pet during the time said pet is in the care of K9 Adventures LLC.
3. Owner further agrees that the pet shall not leave K9 Adventures LLC until all charges are paid to K9 Adventures LLC by Owner.
4. By signing this contract and leaving the pet with K9 Adventures LLC owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about said pet, that K9 Adventures LLC liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $200 per animal boarded. Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior or said pet while it is in the care of K9 Adventures LLC.
5. Owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
6. Owner specifically represents to K9 Adventures LLC that the pet has not been exposed to Rabies, Distemper, Parvo Virus, Feline leukemia, or other contagious diseases within a thirty day period prior to boarding.
7. Owner is aware that K9 Adventures LLC is an open and free environment and that their dog may sustain minor nicks, cuts, scrapes or abrasions.
8. All charges incurred by Owner shall be payable upon pick-up of pet, or when billed by K9 Adventures LLC at the address listed on contract. K9 Adventures LLC shall have, and hereby granted, a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from boarding the pet at K9 Adventures LLC. If Owner does not pick up the pet within 15 calendar days after the day the pet was due to be picked up, the pet shall be deemed to be abandoned. The person into whose custody the pet was placed for care shall try to find a new owner for the pet.
9. If the pet becomes ill or if the state of the pet’s health otherwise requires professional attention, K9 Adventures LLC, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of veterinarian or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the pet, and the expenses thereof shall be paid by Owner.
10. This contract contains the entire agreement between parties. All terms and conditions of this contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives, and assigns of Owner and K9 Adventures LLC.
11. K9 Adventures LLC reserves the right to photograph/video your dog(s) for business and social media use.
12. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating this contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this contact, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and the judgement upon the award rendered by an arbitrator, may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of this award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party.